By the end of the workshop the learner would be able to
• Explain the nature of problems, hurdles and roadblocks professionals face
• Apply various thinking approaches to solve problems
• Apply Problem Solving Frameworks used by global managers
• Implement world class problem solving techniques to day to day hurdles
• Apply Universal Decision Making models
• Create a SMART Plan of Action to implement key learning
Classroom training, role plays, activities and video recording.
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR:
• Entry to mid level executive who want practical tools and skills in strategic problem solving techniques.
TOPICS WILL COVER:
A. Problem solving basics
• Fundamentals of problem solving
• Discussing problem solving
• Handling problems
• Identifying problems
• Effective problem-solving approaches
• Discussing effective problem-solving approaches
B. Problem solving in the corporate world
• Problem solvers
• Identifying problem solvers and their skills
• The corporate problem-solving culture
• Identifying the corporate culture
C. Problem-solving process
• Identifying problems
• Analyzing the situation
• Gathering information
• Identifying solution criteria
• Commiting to a solution
• Generating solutions
• Choosing the best solution
• Implementing a solution
• Confirming problem elimination
• Measuring solution success
• Managing solution project
• Communicating problem-solving changes
D. Critical thinking and information analysis
• Critical thinking
• Developing reasoning skills
• Developing logic skills
• Quantitative analysis
• Discussing quantitative analysis techniques
• Thinking creatively in problem solving
• Using analogies in problem solving
• Discussing mind mapping
E. Effective Decision Making
• Overview of Decision Making
• How are decisions taken
• Role of Planning
F. Approaches to Decision Making
• Five approaches to Decision Making
• Your natural style of Decision Making
G. Making Win Win Decisions
H. Executing Decision Making
I. Reviewing a Decision
J. Role of Communication in Effective Decision Making
K. Creating a SMART Plan of Action
Lead Facilitator & Coach
Edxcare Learning Services
Ayan Banerji is a Fellow of the Life Management Institute, from the Life Office Management Association, USA, an Associate in Financial Planning from the Financial Planning Standards Board, India and accredited from the Insurance Institute of India.
Ayan has been certified on numerous global Learning & Development sessions by global and Indian L & D organisations to conduct workshops on Leadership, Personal Excellence, Sales Process, Key Account Management and Experiential Learning.
Handling projects on Human Capital Management for reputed corporate houses, Ayan is humbled by the opportunity to learn everyday.
A Graduate in Mechanical Engineering from Jadavpur University, Kolkata, Ayan has many years' exposure to working with Fortune 500 companies in India and abroad in Project Management, as well as in risk management and financial services. He has led high performance business development and Learning / Development teams in diverse business domains.
Ayan also has over fourteen years of exposure conducting high impact workshops for reputed corporate clients in India and abroad. Over 50 reputed corporate houses and identified Business Management Schools regularly seeks his professional services.
Ayan facilitates Learner Centric workshops on Transformational Leadership, Team building, Personal Excellence and Sales Effectiveness for large organizations in BPO, FMCG, Real Estate, Engineering, Supply Chain, Telecom, Banking, Financial and many other sectors in India and abroad. Handling diverse levels of target audience across geographies provides the ultimate platform of best practices which enhances the quality and impact of these workshops. Many innovative learning techniques contribute to the enrichment of participants. Demonstrating Learning for Results is key.
Today, Ayan is the brand ambassador of many reputed Learning & Development organizations across India.
July 04, 2019
09:30 am - 05:30 pm
June 30, 2019
NRB Jobs Training Center