PROFILE OF RESOURCE PERSON
Md. Mosta Gausul Hoque, PMP
Principal Project Management Consultant
World Bank assisted DIMAPP Project, CPTU, IMED, Ministry of Planning, Bangladesh
Highly accomplished professional having:
- Over 27.5 years of professional experience
- Over 10 years in Project Management
- Led 2 World Bank assisted projects as Project Director, as DNPD for 1 UNDP assisted project, Focal points for 1 UNDP assisted and 1 GOB project. Focal point for IPU-BP joint program
- PMP in good standing since June 2014
- Specialist level proficiency in the full MS Office, Web Application, IT Service Management and ICT Project Administration and MS Project
- Positions held: Deputy Secretary, Senior Assistant Secretary, Senior Assistant Commissioner, First Class Magistrate, UNO, etc.
- Volunteered PMI Bangladesh Chapter as Director & President, President of the JDS Alumni Association Bangladesh and Goodwill Ambassador of the Yamaguchi Prefecture of Japan to Bangladesh since 2004.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma White Belt holder
- Expert level skills on Project Monitoring and Fund Disbursement
- Excellent presenter
Excellent Academic/Training records:
- Master’s of Economics from YU, Japan, (ii) PGD in GFM from UU, UK, and (iii) MBA from IBA, DU
- Completed three weeks core course on PPR conducted by the CPTU
- JDS Scholar in Yamaguchi University, Japan
- MATT-2 Scholar in Bradford University, UK
- Four First Classes in the academic degrees/certifications
- Received high quality training from world-class organizations (e.g. World Bank, ADB, Bradford University, Ulster University, Yamaguchi University, Civil Service College- Singapore, Wuhan Research Institute- China, ICETT- Japan etc.)
- Supervise Master’s thesis at Brac University
Outstanding Knowledge sharing skills:
- Conduct master’s level Project Management course at IBA-DU, IHE-DU, North South University, Brac University and BIGM-DU
- Conduct Masters level course on Sustainable Procurement at Brac University
- Conducted master’s level Public Finance course at Yamaguchi University, Japan and Southeast University, Bangladesh.
- Conduct sessions/workshops at BPATC, BCSAA, BIAM, NAPD and PSC.