One of the common challenges that leaders face is getting people to see the blind spots and points of resistance that keep them from intentionally moving forward. Telling people what is wrong is an inefficient way of changing behaviour. Using threats and offering rewards for change also do not produce long term results.
The most powerful way for a leader to change people’s minds is to help them to think more broadly for themselves using a coaching approach. Listening, reflecting on what you hear and sense, and then asking powerful questions can actually change how a person sees himself and the world around him. These discoveries lead to permanent and positive behavioural change.
Leaders who are committed to helping others grow their mind as well as their skills will be most successful in this quickly changing world.
Designed as a highly interactive learning experience, this program will give leaders new approaches to creating breakthrough moments in their performance and development conversations. Participants will walk away with practical skills and renewed confidence about how to truly help others think more broadly for themselves.
Benefits derived by participants include:
• Generates improvements in individuals’ performance/targets/goals
• Increased openness to personal learning and development
• Helps identify solutions to specific work-related issue
• Greater ownership and responsibility
• Developing self-awareness
• Improves specific skills or behaviour
• Greater clarity in roles and objectives
• Corrects behaviour/performance difficulties
• Develops people and gets the task done concurrently
• Frees up managers time as ‘coachees’ become more autonomous
Benefits to the organisation include:
• Allows fuller use of individual’s talents/potential
• Demonstrates commitment to individuals and their development
• Higher organisational performance/productivity
• Increased creativity/learning/knowledge
• Intrinsically motivates people
• Facilitates the adoption of a new culture/Management style
• Improves relationships between people/departments
• Personal coaching
• Group coaching
• Small & large group discussions
• Skill practice
• Dyad & triad sessions
• Personal study
Who Should Participate?
Managers and Team Leaders
Change in Mindset
A fixed mind set is the belief that one’s intelligence, talent and other abilities are set in stone. It is believed that one is born with a particular set of skills and that can't be changed. How to effectively promote and facilitate Mindsets, in themselves and others that embrace change instead of resisting it. Organisations are, in turn, able to realise the benefits of a project or implementation much faster.
• Foundational principles of coaching
• How to think, listen & speak like a coach
• Advanced listening
• Powerful questioning
• Crafting powerful goals, strategies & actions
• Designing effective accountability & feedback systems
• Creating support structures
• Aligning internal & external environments
• Using NLP, positive psychology, visualization & other techniques in coaching
Optional Content / Considered for More Experienced Leadership Teams
• Various coaching models (grow, create, oracle, game, c.o.a.c.h. etc)
• Using & designing coaching tools & models
One will learn what is coaching and how it differs from mentoring, consulting, training and counselling.
One will learn advanced techniques in speaking, listening and thinking like a world class coach.
One will learn how to ask powerful coaching questions that lead to insight and change.
One will learn how to help your clients move from a dilemma into insight into action. You will learn how to quickly and effectively bring your clients results faster and better.
International Consultant & Certified Master Trainer
Madhusudan with a delivery experience of over 25000 hours of training & coaching delivered more than 2000 training programs and trained for both Fortune 500 companies & other International & international Companies in the subcontinent bringing both Indian and Global perspective to these assignments. He has been motivating and enriching individuals and organizations, leading to measurable change in attitude, behavior and skills. He is helping them become better individuals personally and professionally aligned to organizational goals and achieves greater success in life.
Madhusudan as Management professional has 30 years of working experiences in Sales and Marketing Management, Telecom, Finance and in Talent Management, across diverse industries. His corporate experiences come from large Indian Companies and multi-nationals working at different levels rising from front line Sales person to Director Marketing. He has worked with companies like Johnson & Johnson, HCL Group, Kelvinator, Whirlpool, Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual L.I. Co. South Africa, Franklin Covey South Asia, Australian Institute of Management-Australia & others.
Numerous organizations of varying sizes have benefited from his expertise, including Cisco, Oracle, PepsiCo, Microsoft, Voltas, BOC (now Linde) India, Tata Tele Services, Hewitt, Nalco, Agilent Technologies, Tata Tea, Airtel, Vodafone, NTPC, Deutsche Bank, Star TV, IBM, TCS, Maruti Suzuki, Ericsson and Grameenphone, Robi Axiata, Unilever, Marico, Berger, HSBC, Bank Alfalah, BRAC Bank, Checkpoint Bangladesh, C & A Sourcing, Edison Group, ADN Telecom, BSRM Steel, Bayer CropScience, Summit Communications, Abul Khair Group, TVNL, Ibn Sina Hospitals, Beximco Pharmaceuticals, Dhaka Power Distribution Co. (DPDC) and many others reputed organization.
He has certification from:
Being in Learning & Development since past several years, he has groomed to become an eminent Facilitator, delivering programs in Coaching, Leadership, People Management Skills and in many other subjects in behavioral science and in soft Skills. Madhusudan has done B. Com (Hons.) from St. Xavier’s College, Calcutta University and completed a Certificate Course in General Management from IIM, Calcutta. He lives in Gurgaon / Kolkata with his family.
August 30 & 31, 2019
09:30 am - 05:30 pm
August 25, 2019
NRB Jobs Training Center