This daylong training program is designed with practical tools to support you through the process of developing a brand management and digital marketing strategy that will ensure your brand cuts through the busy digital environment and is future ready.
The training program will be delivered with a hands-on training approach and will include lectures, problem based exercises and real cases.
Who Should Attend:
Executive to Mid Level Managers from Brand, Marketing and Digital Marketing
01. Intro Session:
Understanding brands. How brand management works.
02. How to create a strong brand image:
What image are you communicating with your brand, is it the image and message you want to create, how to create your desired brand image?
03. How to clarify your offering:
Can you describe your offering clearly and the value it delivers? Are your consumers/customers clear about how they should engage with you?
04. Knowing your USP:
What is it that you do or what is it about you that other, similar brands don’t do?
05. Positioning your expertise:
What talents and skills make you a great brand management specialist, how can you prove your expertise?
06. Getting your key messages right:
What value do you offer your customers, what do they value most about your service/product brand?
07. Choosing the right brand communication methods:
Which methods are best for your brand, which combinations could achieve your brand objectives?
08. How to write a simple brand plan:
Do you know what your brand wants to achieve, how are you planning for your brand?
09. Briefing suppliers effectively:
How do you conduct briefings in order to get delivered the standard you expect, how do you do so effectively?
10. Promoting success:
Can you create case studies to promote success?
11. How to test and measure ROI:
Do you know which of your methods is most effective, how do brands test & measure ROI?
12. Recognize that brands are assets:
Brands are assets that drive strategy. Brand assets have real value.
13. Have a compelling brand vision:
Create a brand vision. A brand personality connects. The organization and its higher-purpose differentiate. Get beyond functional benefits. Create ‘must-haves’ rendering competition irrelevant. To own an innovation, brand it. From positioning the brand to framing the sub-category.
14. Bringing the brand to life:
Where do brand-building ideas come from? Focus on customer’s sweet spots. Digital – a critical brand-building tool. Consistency wins. Internal branding – a key ingredient.
15. Maintain relevance:
Three threats to brand relevance. Energize your brand!
16. Manage your brand portfolio:
You need a brand portfolio strategy. Brand extensions – the good, the bad, the ugly. Vertical brand extensions have risks and rewards. Silo organizations inhibit brand building.
Ten branding challenges.
Magnito Digital Ltd.
17 years of experience in the creative industry of advertising & brand management with award-winning work for a blue-chip portfolio of global & local brands has empowered to dream even further. Ishraq Dhaly is continually proven to be an industry leader for brand management. His current position and previous positions, as well as complete bio & portfolio is as follows:
• Director, Accounts II Magnito Digital Ltd. (the first and number 1 ranking digital agency in Bangladesh
• Head of Marketing II Digi Jadoo Broadband Ltd.
• Director, Planning II Interspeed Marketing Solutions Ltd.
• Global Brand Manager, Communications Department II BRAC
• Innovations Manager II Market Access Providers Ltd.
• Associate Account Director, Client Servicing II Grey Worldwide
• Executive, Strategic Planning & Client Relations II Mediacom Ltd., Square Group
Honors & Awards:
• Honorary member of Association of Designers in India (ADI)
• Panel Speaker representing Bangladesh - NexTV Mumbai (The Future of Television, Digital Cable and OTT thought leaders from SAARC) 2017
• Brand Forum Commwards - Best Launching Event (Jadoo Digital) 2016 @ Digi Jadoo Broadband Limited
• Best Event in 100 Years of British American Tobacco 2011 - B&H Ampfest '05 @ Interspeed
• Transform Awards, UK - Best Rebrand of a Non-Profit 2010 @ BRAC
• Brand Forum Commwards - Best OOH Strategy (Aarong) 2008 @ Market Access Providers Limited
• Agency of the Year, Srijon Samman Awards, India 2006, 2005, 2004 @ Grey Worldwide
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ishraqdhaly/
October 12, 2019
09:30 am - 05:30 pm
October 10, 2019
NRB Jobs Training Center