Certified Business Analysis ProfessionalTM (CBAP®) & Certification of Capability in Business AnalysisTM (CCBA®) - Certifications offered by IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis®), Canada, are currently the most prestigious & on demand Business Analysis credential. This course will thoroughly prepare the trainees for this challenging & stressful exam with interactive class-room training, exercise, & tests.
WHAT THIS COURSE WILL DELIVER:
• Have a strong understanding of the CBAP®/CCBA® Exam content.
• Learn about six knowledge areas and 30 tasks of Business analysis as part of BABOK® Guide.
• Learn about fifty techniques of business analysis as part of BABOK® Guide.
• Earn required professional development hours to be eligible for CBAP® & CCBA® Exam
WHO CAN ATTEND:
Professionals, from any industry specially - Business Analysts, Project Managers, Change Managers, Requirement Engineers, Product Managers, Agile practitioners.
• For CBAP - 7500 hours of Business Analysis experience in last 10 years
• For CCBA - 3750 hours of Business Analysis experience in last 07 years
Interactive Class-room training, Experience Mapping, Exercise, Quiz & Mock Tests
*Typical Class = Quiz & Explanation based on previous lecture + Recap of previous lecture + New Lecture
Session – 1:
• About IIBA® & it’s Certifications?
• Pre-requisite of CBAP®/CCBA® exam
• How to prepare?
• Understanding Business Analysis
• Am I a Business Analyst?
• Business Analysis Body of Knowledge, BABOK® Structure
• Understanding the Knowledge Areas (KA)
Session – 2:
• Key Concepts of Business Analysis
• The Business Analysis Core Concept ModelTM (BACCMTM)
• Understanding relevant terminologies
• How to classify Requirements?
• Is Requirement & Design Same/ Similar/ Different? How?
• Who are my Stakeholders & classifying them?
Session – 3 to 5:
• TECHNIQUES: There are 50 Techniques listed in BABOK® 3rd Edition. In these sessions we will discuss WHAT, WHEN to use, HOW to apply for each of the techniques with adequate focus, practice & Quiz.
Session – 6:
KA 1: Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring
• Plan BA Approach
• Plan Stakeholder Engagement
• Plan BA Governance
• Plan BA Information Mgt.
• Identify BA Performance Improvements
KA 2: Elicitation & Collaboration:
• Prepare for Elicitation
• Conduct Elicitation
• Confirm Elicitation Results
• Communicate BA info.
• Manage SH Collaboration
Session – 7:
KA 3: Requirement Lifecycle Management
• Trace Requirement
• Maintain Requirement
• Prioritize Requirements
• Assess Requirement Changes
• Approve Requirements
KA 4: Strategy Analysis
• Analyze Current State
• Define Future State
• Assess Risk
• Define Change Strategy
Session – 8:
KA 5: Requirement Analysis & Design Definition
• Specify & Model Requirements
• Verify Requirements
• Validate Requirements
• Define Requirement Architecture
• Define Design Options
• Analyze Potential Value & Recommend Solution
KA 6: Solution Evaluation
• Measure Solution Performance
• Analyze Performance
• Assess Solution Limitations
• Assess Enterprise Limitations
• Recommend Actions
Session – 9:
• Underlying competencies that support Business Analysts
• Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving,
• Behavioral Characteristics,
• Business Knowledge,
• Communication Skills,
• Interaction Skills, and
• Tools and Technology
• Integration of knowledge & RECAP
• Study Strategy, Exam Tips, & Registration Guideline
Session – 10:
• A real CBAP® style Mock test with SOLUTION & Explanation
Tohid Been Mannan, PMP®, CBAP®
Project, Program & Change Management Practitioner
Mr. Tohid is an engineer turned enterprise business analyst & project manager with 13+ Years of diversified experience in telecommunication, insurance, & banking Industry. Currently he is working as a OSS Transformation program manager in one of the top Mobile Network Operators in Bangladesh. He also worked for HSBC Bangladesh as a Change Manager, MetLife Bangladesh as Business Analyst and in Grameenphone Ltd. In diversified roles.
He has trained professionals from various industries, & from every hierarchy of corporate ladder in the fields of Project Management, Business Process Management & Reengineering, Tools for Strategic Analysis & Management for the last 5+ years
He has a B.Sc. in Electrical & Electronic Engineering from KUET and an MBA (Finance) from NSU.
He earned prestigious international credentials like Project Management Professional (PMP®), Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®), ITIL®, Agile Expert Certified (AEC®), SCRUM Master Certified (SMC®)
LinkedIn Profile of the Trainer: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tohidry/
August 30 to September 27, 2019
09:30 am - 05:30 pm
August 20, 2019
NRB Jobs Training Center