Microsoft Excel is the most essential and powerful application of Microsoft Office package. We can make our routine and special jobs easier if we have comprehensive knowledge in excel like common to advanced tools, functions, shortcuts, various productive tips & tricks. Managers and executives having excellent spreadsheet knowledge can change the organization’s financial position and grow up in career faster than others. The students can get job quickly if they have good knowledge in Excel because most of the interviewers ask regarding their MS Excel proficiency. This professional training has been designed for those who have just joined and want to gather the most common Excel features that will help them to grow their professional career quicker than others.
After Completion the Training You will be Able to
• Work with excel independently.
• Write critical formula, and nest it with other functions.
• Map your database to generate reports for your boss
• Make your report with smart graphs that can be easy to understand for the decision makers.
• Use the techniques to handle millions of data and process calculations fast.
• Create Link with various external data sources.
• Secure your master file using restriction and protection.
• Know when and how errors happen and how to handle
• Summarize data using various functions from large data.
• Prepare dynamic interactive dashboard.
• Prepare excel automation using basic features.
• Prove yourself as a difference among your colleagues
• Presentation with MS Excel 2016
• Hand working with real case study
• Completely interactive and participative
• Problem solving, Practical projects and Brainstorming
• Open discussion (Q & A session)
Who should Attend?
This course is designed for the students, management trainees and productive executives who want to gather widespread knowledge in excel and want to become as an awesome excel pro.
Contents of this Training
Introduction and Making Familiar MS Excel
Start Working with MS Excel
Most Common Formatting
Managing Sheets, Page Setup, Page Layout and Printing
Multi-Level Basic & Advanced Sorting & Filtering
Reporting Using PivotTable, PivotChart and Slicers
Some Essential Functions to Re-Structure Raw Data
Logical Functions and Operators
Conditional Formatting – Let Excel to format your cells
Lookup & References
Data Summarization and Consolidation
Graphical Presentation (Chart/Graph)
Errors and Error Handling
Data Validation and Worksheet Protection
Consolidated review session
HR & MIS Specialist
Mr. Rifat is dedicated and co-operative with years of experience in HR and MIS in the IT and ITES Industry. Currently, he is working as HR Business Partner at Mars Solutions Ltd., a concern of Pandughar Group since 2017. Prior to join in Mars, he worked for Service Engine Ltd. under the umbrella of Abdul Monem Limited in various management positions in HR & MIS department.
He is expert in developing automated Excel dashboard, VBA/Macro based Excel application, various problem solving methods in excel, integration between Excel and other databases, different data Analysis tools and data analysis dashboard using Business Intelligence (BI) tools, KPI automation etc.
Mr. Rifat has recently completed Advanced Certificate for Management Professionals (ACMP 4.0) from IBA, Dhaka University. In education life, he has completed MBA from BRAC University and BBA from United International University with the Major in Human Resource Management.
March 23 to April 08, 2019
06:00 pm - 08:00 pm
March 17, 2019
NRB Jobs Training Center